We accept donations of new and Like-new condition gowns, tuxedos/suits, men's and women's shoes, ties, jewelry, handbags, and accessories. Items may be dropped off at one of our following 6 Donation Locations all year long:
We apologize for any inconvenience but we are no longer accepting wedding gowns. We have so many wedding gowns that need homes already so we need to place them before we can accept more - we're running out of room!
There are some AMAZING organizations who do accept wedding gowns and here is a list and bit about each one:
- Brides Revisited: Brides Revisited was started in the hope that beautiful wedding gowns would not just sit in a closet for years to come. These garments are used for such a short time and are such an investment! They hope to benefit donors by providing a charitable tax deduction. They hope to benefit buyers by providing a less expensive, environmentally-conscious choice. They hope to benefit members of our community in need with the profits from sales of these treasures.
- Little Angel Gowns: A nonprofit organization that transforms wedding gowns into beautiful burial gowns for babies who are called to their heavenly home
- Brides for a Cause: Sells donated dresses to raise funds for various women-focused charities.
- Brides Across America: Provides gowns for military and first responder brides that are burdened by financial hardships such as deployments.
- Angel Gown Program:Turns donated wedding dresses into free infant gowns for babies who have passed away in the NICU.